,

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Hold me tighter (Kitsuku shimete ne)



 At long last, I am able to present a chapter from Joso no Oji-sama anthology I wanted to release long ago, but was not able to without the scans.
 This is a romantic story about rivalry and academic success set in a British boys' school. My personal favourite is earnest protagonist called Will, who is unafraid to challenge seemingly overwhelming odds.
 Finally I want to thank jen0va99 from trine.sodasexy.org for providing the scans and sonikku for doing the editing work.

Size: 25 mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/403910983/_Tyrol__Hold_Me_Tighter__Translated_.rar.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EU485DT0

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the new release!

Anonymous said...

thank you very much! ^^

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'll have a look at that! ;-)
heehee

Anonymous said...

Where did you find the HQ raws?, i only have crappy chinese ones

eXtreme said...

It is mentioned in the post.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! ^^

Roy13 said...

thank you so much for the link!

Post a Comment